I’ve Worked With:
A focus on information delivery with highly transferable skills in administration and event coordination.
• Experienced in administration, researching, writing and editing articles, biographies, historical reports and books.
• Event organisation – An excellent understanding of logistics, marketing, social media, event technology, time and people management.
• Well versed in public speaking – Radio, TV, conferences/events and tours
• Strong technical command of online database, website and social media maintenance.
- Ormston House – Historian – 2019- Present
- Limerick Council – Consultant – 2013-2022
- Limerick Post – Historian – 2022-Present
- Limerick Leader – Historian – 2018
- Limerick Life Newspaper – Historian – 2016-2017
- Limerick Magazine – Historian – 2015-2016
- The Wild Geese – Editorial Coordinator – 2012-2013
Volunteer & Cultural Links
- Limerick City Tidy Towns (Board Member)
- Ireland Genealogy Projects (Manager Limerick Section)
- Elemental Arts Festival Limerick
- OpenHouse Limerick
- Culture Night
- Heritage Week
- Limerick Life Long Learning Festival
- TomCat Festival
- Irish Association of Professional Historians
- Thomond Archaeological and Historical Society
- Economic and Social History Society of Ireland
- Limerick Arts and Culture Exchange